Description and Objective
Switch cards between 2 hands!
Min. Bet: $1, Max. Bet: $50
Blackjack switch allows the player to trade cards between two hands.By default six decks of cards are used. The player needs to make two bets of equal amounts and is then allowed to switch the second card dealt to each hand. In order to compensate for this, a dealer 22 results in a push and blackjacks pay even money. All rules are based on conventional blackjack with these exceptions:
- Dealer hits a soft 17.
- The player must make two bets of equal size.
- Cards will be dealt face up.
- Dealer will peek for blackjack with an ace or ten up. If the dealer has a blackjack all player hands will immediately lose, except a player blackjack will push.
- The player may switch the second card dealt to each hand. The player may also switch cards to form a blackjack.
- Player may double on 10 and 11 only.
- Player may split once.
- Winning player blackjacks pay even money.
- A dealer total of 22 will push against any player total of 21 or less. A player blackjack will still beat a dealer 22.